Friday, June 19, 2009

Factory working

I'm currently working in DELL while waiting for my course to start in July. I am currently at line 7,building LCD. My line builds laptop for USA, wheres other lines build for other parts of the world. I started working last Wednesday,it was surely fun in the beining,soon once I'm used to it, I got bored but there are always crazy people that changes the scenario fortunately. If not ill be working for 12hours bored. Over there I met so so many kinds of people. I made lots of new Indonesian friends too. When I look at them, I felt so pitiful on them, some of them need to come out to work in a very early age,12hours operation, 6days a week, have to do shift too.
Anyhow, even through a week experience I came a conclusion that working in a factory is lifeless. Its because after working for 12hours of work, one will go back home and rest for few hours then go back to work again. For me, I felt tat i spent more time at the factory then at home coz when i go home all i do is sleep. BUT after all the hard work,you get your pay too...I went there for experience so I'm not complaining, just letting you guys know how is it IF you don't know. Hence overall i enjoy building laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment