Monday, July 13, 2009

My Ipoh Trip


Yesterday, I went to Ipoh to visit some old folks as well as try out the Sportage on highway.....
the car is very spacious and comfortable except the neck rest was not suitable for me. Over all i enjoyed that short trip very much. I loved Ipoh egg custard but unfortunately we were unable to have it for it was all sold out, we were late....doesn't matter we still got a chance to have out favourite noodle soup for breakfast. Next we wanted to watch a movie but...the mall was so packed until we cant get any parking space anywhere near it. It was because a celebrity came to that mall. We went to another mall that we quite pack as well because there was a singing competition going on. guess what, we still fail to watch a movie because the seats were taken up. After walking for some time, we went to my god-grandmother's house and there i met 3 new friend. They were 1 week old hamsters. They are so adorable, cute as well as loving. I wish I got the chance to take them home with me. Had a great time play with them....Then after dinner we head back to BM.

....THE END.....

No comments:

Post a Comment