Friday, September 4, 2009

Time With ECC


I just want to thank Empower Christian Church for coming over to Malaysia not only for its food as well as for blessing the people of Malacca, Kuala Lumpur and Penang especially members of Penang Christian Centre. Thanks to PCC for being such a great host without serving, many people including me wont get the chance to experience GOD to the fullest. I got to be honest, I really had a great time learning and worshipping GOD together...God's glory filled that hall till it was overflowing...I'm so fired up...What a powerful band that I am standing with...wonderful vocal Sandra & Maree..Professional guitarist...Pastor Luke...very outstanding...GOD Bless Empower Christian Church...through this time with ECC..GOD the creator of the heaven and earth continue to show HIM self to me more and more.
Sometime ago, mum told the Lord" If You are real and You are here,ask the pastor to come over to me and pray for me"...true enough the pastor came and prayed for her...when I heard that, I was like wow so powerful....and I told GOD that I desire to have that experience as well...I wanted to feel HIS Presence more and more.....I never regrated choosing HIM as my GOD because HE is like a Father that GIVES the BEST to HIS children and HE never forgets HIS promises.31 AUG 2009, as we were worshipping GOD in PCC, I felt GOD moving in the hall, I just couldn't help it but to kneel down on my knees for the KING OF KINGS is in the house.Next, tears just flow down that scared checks...soon the ECC pastor call me out to be prayed for, just like I desired for a few years back...My GOD is real...! What a perfect gift on Merdeka...hence it will be a day that ill never forget.

1 comment:

  1. whoo~~~~ jason's in cooking class!! haha...so cute!! bake a cake for me!!

    ReplyDelete