Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hari Raya At Sunshine Cottage




This was how I spent my "Hari Raya" at a orphanage serving old and young as well as having fun with them. There was a group picture taken. We surely had a great time there. This cottage is located in Kulim near the Convent school. I was really glad that I made it there...These people are in need of love,finance and ect ect...when we sang a few simple Malay song, I started clapping then I saw their faces brighten up,it has been a while since i see people smile like that. They were really happy to have us, Penang Christian Center there with them. After seeing them and hearing their stories, I felt that I am so blessed...they are lacking of so so many many things. Do pray for this people...ya ? You can always pray for their financial needs, for the health of the people there ( some are quite sick), the young- pray that they do well in their studies, Some of them are in primary only. Thank GOD for the fine day until its about time to go back...hehe...All went well ...a sucess indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment