Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mid Jan 2010


Time flies so quickly, just like what I had realized in the life game camp. 5years of our lives were like just a few minutes in the game as well in our lives. Very soon " knock knock, whose there ? Chinese New Year ! " I'm looking forward to the future. Wondering what are God's plans for HIS servant.

Sem 2 is starting soon, some say its going to be a very busy sem, other didn't say much. whatever is it, I really don't wish to go back to the class that I have been. A couple of my course mates had already decided to change their path way hence i wont be seeing then in class. Surely ill miss them. I hope sem2 will be a better sem than before and that ill be given chances to make up for the hurts that I had done to those either directly or indirectly.

1 comment: